Pages

Friday 10 March 2017

Huuora and wellbeng

PHYSICAL


Social


  • Spending time with family:
Affects my Social because I love spending time with them.


  • Playing basketball: It affects my physical because you exercise


Mental Motions


  • Playing console games: It affects my mental motions because it makes me happy. Also it helps me forget about the bad things I've done.
  • Eating healthy food: It affects my mental motions and physical. 1st mental motions because I feel happy and healthy when I eat healthy food.
  • 2nd It helps me on my physical by staying fit.

Spiritual

  • Go church: It effects my spiritual because it's what I believe in also it is important to me and my family.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing! Is there anything else that affects your physical? I like how you have talked about the importance of church to your family. Next time, you could maybe include pictures in your post! Miss D :)

Post a Comment